Scheduler Log Error frappe.limits.update_space_usage

Hi, can anyone please help me on this error.

Method
frappe.limits.update_space_usage
Error

{‘retry’: 0, ‘log’: <function log at 0x7f4b32cb6230>, ‘site’: u’site1.local’, ‘event’: u’daily’, ‘method_name’: u’frappe.limits.update_space_usage’, ‘method’: <function update_space_usage at 0x7f4b32d146e0>, ‘user’: u’Administrator’, ‘kwargs’: {}, ‘async’: True, ‘job_name’: u’frappe.limits.update_space_usage’}
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/background_jobs.py”, line 61, in execute_job
method(**kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/limits.py”, line 210, in update_space_usage
update_limits({ ‘space_usage’: usage })
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/limits.py”, line 151, in update_limits
update_site_config(“limits”, limits, validate=False)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/installer.py”, line 291, in update_site_config
with open(get_site_config_path(), “w”) as f:
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u’./site1.local/site_config.json’

Can you please explain how did you encounter this error?

Hi @KanchanChauhan, thanks for your kindly reply. I know it is kinda silly to say that I have no ideas what I had done which caused this. It shows up in my Scheduler Log once everyday.

You might have to see what all emails are triggered daily and if you have Email Permissions on those Doctype.

@Terry you need to give write permission on the sites folder to the frappe user.

The daily usage is updated here.

@rmehta, thank for pointing to the right direction.

Hi I got the same problem But I don’t know how to give “frappe” write permission to the folder? Anyone can help? Thanks.

I’ve the same error. how to give “frappe” write permission to the folder? Anyone can help?
Thanks.

i solved it by this command
sudo chmod -R 777 sites