Salary Structure

I am using ErpNext for the evaluation purpose with a view that my company will be using this product in future.

I was testing HR Module. I have following requirements/questions

1. In Salary Structure - system is allowing me to put figures directly into the components i.e. Basic, HRA, Medical, etc. How can I create formulas which will help me to put percentages.

2. I had processed payroll for the month and incidentally could not mail the Salary slips as I had not checked. How can I see those salary slips.

3. I want to re-process Payroll for the same month.

Please help.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Hello Manish,

Welcome to ERPNext forum. Please check my replies below.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. In Salary Structure - system is allowing me to put figures directly into the components i.e. Basic, HRA, Medical, etc. How can I create formulas which will help me to put percentages.

Caculation of salary components is not available for now. You can post this as feature request on our Github issue list.

https://github.com/webnotes/erpnext/issues?state=open

2. I had processed payroll for the month and incidentally could not mail the Salary slips as I had not checked. How can I see those salary slips.

You can check report to see list of Salary Slip made for specific month.

You cannot re-process Payroll if Salary Slips already exist matching criteria define in Process Payroll. To be able to re-process, you should first cancel and delete existing Salary Slips for that month.

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Manish Ashar <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using ErpNext for the evaluation purpose with a view that my company will be using this product in future.

Please help.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

Thanks and Regards,

Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com

Dear Umair,

Thanks for your quick reply.

1. Please help me for the steps to cancel and delete salary slips.

2. Current salary slips are not showing any value in deduction columns which I typed in salary structure. 

3. In the salary slip, a "?" is displayed at the place of currency symbol before amount.

Regards

On Thursday, 28 November 2013 18:28:03 UTC+5:30, Manish Ashar wrote:

Please help.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

Manish,

Replies below.

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Manish Ashar <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Umair,

Thanks for your quick reply.

1. Please help me for the steps to cancel and delete salary slips.

Open Salary Slip to be Cancel. In Submitted Salary Slip, the first icon in the toolbar will be for Cancellation (X). You will have to Cancel each Salary Slip individually.

After Cancelling Salary Slip, come back to Salary Slip list. Filter list for only Cancelled Salary Slip. Tick Salary Slips to be deleted and click on Delete option available in the toolbar.

2. Current salary slips are not showing any value in deduction columns which I typed in salary structure.

Check for Salary Slip report in:

Salary Slip List >> Report Builder

3. In the salary slip, a "?" is displayed at the place of currency symbol before amount.

This might be INR currency symbol is not installed on your machine.

Regards

On Thursday, 28 November 2013 18:28:03 UTC+5:30, Manish Ashar wrote:

Please help.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com