Rounding problem with 4 decimals

Hello everyone, I have a question, or what happens is that in my system I implemented to work with 4 decimals

Since I changed that, it is giving me a rounding problem in the items at the time of making the sales invoice because as you can see in the following image, in a row if you let me put the price I want (row 3) and in the other one (row 7)

my question is if anyone knows how it could prevent rounding

@Danny_Gallegos

Go to global settings and disable rounding total and then make the float precision as 4 as same as currency.

this will prevent the rounding total in invoices…

thank you

Hello
Thank you for responding, I already did what you mentioned and still gives the error.

But I learned that the rounding problem happens when the value of the item is greater than the one suggested as the system, if I use lower values, it is not rounded

For example in the following image you can see the same item in 2 different rows, in the first one it has a value less than the one saved as a recommendation in the system so it does not round up, and in the second it has a value of May so that It is rounded up when saving the sales invoice

Were you able to solve your problem? I am experiencing the same issue…

Solved this issue. The margin-amount was configured to 1 digit precision.

To avoid any issues like that, make sure that all fields on the doctype have correct precision, even if hidden and/or not actively used.