Retail POS and manufacture

Hi all!

I need help of implementation of such process like a bakery cafe.
I have POS (external) which posts sales invoices into ERPnext.
They have status Paid, but I can’t make them enabled with “stock update” checkbox, cause the items are not manufactured yet.

So the question is how to manage such process like bakery cafe which is manufacturing goods and selling them.
I.e. I have sales invoice, what to do next ?

Hi Mikhail,

I am not sure what challenges you are facing. Why don’t you submit the Sales Invoice with Update Stock unchecked?

That’s all you need I think, based on the information you’ve provided.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

Hi, Jay, thanx for your answer,

All is absolutely right, but I don’t understand, how to process such sales invoice in the next steps to consume materials based on BOMs binded to the items

Oh okay! You’re looking at backflushing raw material as an item is invoiced. It’s a great idea, but you have to be able to do customisation to be able to do that. Right now you have to do a Stock Entry, purpose manufacture and flush out raw material while making the finished goods. Once you do that, yes it makes sense to use Update Stock in the Sales Invoice and flush out the finished goods!

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

That’s the problem, I faced
Cause I didn’t find any methods to make such stock entry based on sales invoice (ideal for sales invoices)
Is there any?