(Research) ERPNext Adoption and Behavioral Perception of the Community

Hi everyone, I’m here to ask for an help from the community

I’m making a research for elaborate an tecnical article, and I decided to elaborate that research around ERPNext and the behavioral perception of ERPNext, from the point of view of users and the community.

The subject of that research is to quantify and produce an extensive overview for the community perspective of ERPNext.

The subjects to be evaluated are the following subjects

1. Usefulness
  2. Ease of Use
  3. Ease of Learning
  4. Satisfaction
  5. Efficiency
  6. Memorability
  7. Error Prevention
  8. Aesthetic
  9. Help & Support
  10. Decision Making
  11. Knowledge Ability

This research is fully anonymous and all the data and the tecnical article will be open for everyone that want to access it into the future.

If you can contribute with a bit of your time filling that research it will be really helpful to me.

Sincerely,

Maxwell Morais
[1] - https://forms.gle/ZeextF7KBXwwGeZC7

6 Likes

I’d love to see the analytic result of the survey :smiley:

Sooner I do have data collected I’ll publish the analysis

Thank you all that have contributed until now for this research, we have collected until now 8 answers, it’s 16% of the minimal number of the answers I targetered for the research.

We have collected until now 10 answers, it’s 20% of the minimal number of the answers I targetered for the research.

For everyone that contributed, thank you so much, if you didn’t contributed yet, pls, it will take just few minutes from your time, and will help to better understand the relatioship of ERPNext and the community.

We have collected until now 14 answers, it’s 20% of the minimal number of the anseweres I targetered for the research.

For everyone that contributed until now, thank you so much, if you didn’t contributed yet, pls, it will take just few minutes from your time, and will help to better understand the relationship of ERPNext and the community.

1 Like

Done.

We have collected until now 19 answers, it’s 38% of the minimal number of answers I targetered for the research.

For everyone that contributed until now, thank you so much, if you didn’t contribute yet, pls, it will take just few minutes from your time, and will help to better understand the relationship of ERPNext and the community!

will share it with my erpnext friends :+1:

Done :+1: