Reports recycling days and not previewing

This is happening to all of my reports. I just install on Ubuntu 14

Hello, @Jermaine_Gray! Is there an error appearing in your browser’s console or in the terminal? If yes, can you post a traceback here on this thread? :slight_smile: Thanks!

No, I did not get an error message if you want i can give you access to the system to check if you send me your email to info@cpxz.us.

i just receive the error from another computer:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 56, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 19, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 42, in execute_cmd
ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 907, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/query_report.py”, line 94, in run
res = frappe.get_attr(method_name)(frappe._dict(filters))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/stock/report/stock_balance/stock_balance.py”, line 16, in execute
iwb_map = get_item_warehouse_map(filters)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/stock/report/stock_balance/stock_balance.py”, line 111, in get_item_warehouse_map
from_date = getdate(filters[“from_date”])
KeyError: u’from_date’

Ah. I think you might need to check the python file for this report and change from_date = getdate(filters["from_date"]) to:

from_date = filters.get("from_date")

:slight_smile:

OMG…I don’t know where to find that report file. Can you provide any more info? Folder location, file name and line number.

@Jermaine_Gray,

Can you please share the browser’s console error traceback?

Thanks,
Makarand

If this report belongs to a custom app that you created, it should be inside:

the frappe-bench-folder >> apps >> custom_app_name >> custom_app_name >> custom_app_name >> report >> the-name-of-the-report >> thenameofthereport.py

Not so sure with the line number though.
:sweat_smile:

Hi, I did not create a custom report. It just starts to happen. It fact, it’s getting worst. Please help I can give access to the server for help.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 56, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 19, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 42, in execute_cmd
ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 907, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/query_report.py”, line 94, in run
res = frappe.get_attr(method_name)(frappe._dict(filters))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/stock/report/stock_balance/stock_balance.py”, line 16, in execute
iwb_map = get_item_warehouse_map(filters)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/stock/report/stock_balance/stock_balance.py”, line 111, in get_item_warehouse_map
from_date = getdate(filters[“from_date”])
KeyError: u’from_date’

@Jermaine_Gray,

Please trying reloading and clearing cache, try running following commands

bench build & bench clear-cache

Doing the same things

Anyone can help me with this please.:cry:

@Jermaine_Gray,

Just checked on my setup the Stock Ledger report seems to works fine, did you make any customization in the report.

No, in fact, my demo account with ERPNEXT and am seeing this.

My VM version only shows this.

So something is wrong with my install.

Any help on this am willing to pay. it urgent

If it’s urgent and you’re paying, then better post to the Jobs section.

This was a bug in the 8.0.7 version of ERPNEXT. I just update to 8.0.11 and am not having this issue any more.