Reports are blank

I am on ERPNext: v10.x.x-develop (3ee22f0) (develop) , Frappe Framework: v10.x.x-develop (9bb5ab2) (develop). In the current version, all the reports currently are showing blank.How can I resolve this issue?

-Amit

Ok Latest update brought back the reports but they are mess. General Ledger is showing all zeros.Balance sheet can be changed to single column year view. If we scroll then we cant see the account head.

-Amit

@Amit_Saxena check your JS console - are you getting the Clusterize is not defined error?

Following is the stack trace. It seems that the Date is the problem

libs.min.js?ver=1519885869.0:7300 Deprecation warning: value provided is not in a recognized RFC2822 or ISO format. moment construction falls back to js Date(), which is not reliable across all browsers and versions. Non RFC2822/ISO date formats are discouraged and will be removed in an upcoming major release. Please refer to Moment.js | Guides for more info.
Arguments:
[0] _isAMomentObject: true, _isUTC: false, _useUTC: false, _l: undefined, _i: 01-02-2018, _f: undefined, _strict: undefined, _locale: [object Object]
Error
at Function.createFromInputFallback