Report to show total qty of items sold from one date to another?

Hi there-
Is there a way to easily report on the total qty of items sold from X date to Y date?

For instance, ITEM 123 - we sold 500 between 01/01/18 - 12/31/18. This would total from all sales invoices for one item. Thoughts on how to accomplish this on ERPNext Cloud?

You can write a query report to accomplish this

Unfortunately, you can’t write query reports on ERPNext cloud. :frowning:

Does anyone else know how to do this? This isn’t currently an urgent issue for us but it will become one as we pass the one year mark of using the software. We often order seasonaly and we need to look back at the season prior to determine our quantities. Again, I need a way to see TOTAL number of XXXX item that was ordered or invoiced within a range of dates.

Hello, @charlie-cook
Greetings from Frappe! Thanks for reaching out.
Your need to view item wise sales between X date to Y date can be catered by standard reports of ERPNext such as Sales Invoice Report, Item-wise Sales Register Report.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you require any additional information.

1 Like

Have you explored Item-wise Sales Register ?

Hellow,

And is it possible to get a report indicating total number of item sold withing a specific period of time.
like;

From Date 1-02-2019 to 01-05-2019(date form dd-mm-yyy)

Item Name Qty Sold Amount
Item1 250000 xxxxxxxxx
Item2 10000 xxxxxxxxx
Item3 50000 xxxxxxxxx
Item4 120000 xxxxxxxxx
Total xxxxxxxxx

Hi , can you please advise how to export the report to excel because it’s showing only screen view .

Hi there,
I need a report, where it shows the total quantity of particular item by all customers. for example, if customer1 ordered 5 iphone 10 and customer2 ordered 6 iphone 10, I need the report says total 16 iphone is in order. does any body have an idea?