Report Print Format [ADD FEATURE EXISTING ELSEWHERE]

Hello all!

I have managed to create some basic print formats for specific DocTypes like Sales Order and Sales invoice. When I click print, the print format bar appears with the document in printable format, ready for preview. Like this:

However, I have found no particular manner in which I can modify the same for Reports!

This refers specifically for GitHub issue 8142

I have tried to modify the DocType Report for module Core but to no avail.
Is this where I can enter custom HTML code?
How can I create two or three different print formats for reports, and be able to select them, just like the above case where one can select the print format to be used for the report?

When I have a report open, I click on print and it simply opens a new tab or window with the printable report in Letter size paper. It does not show a screen like above, where one can pick the print format. I think it would be a great addition to ERPNext.

In my particular case, I have a Sales Order report, where I list certain columns I need, filtered by specified criteria. My desire is to print the information on the screen and have the ability, similar to Individual DocTypes, to select a print format where I have previously configured:

1. Column width
  2. Font size for Headers
  3. Font size for each line in the report
  4. Header (With configurable fields such as page number, date, time, other environment variables)
  5. Footer (With configurable fields such as page number, date, time, other environment variables)
  6. Color and style for printed items
  7. Page size

@Tropicalrambler you can also add this to https://community.erpnext.com/jobs

(if you have not already added)

Great idea, will do so!

Added the Job. USD 50