Report of sales invoices of the warehouse group node

Is there a way to view sales invoices and profit for a group node of a warehouse.
for e.g) i have a group node named - comp and have childs as comp1, comp2,comp3-

in the end i want individual report for each comp(already there) as well and accumulated report of sales and invoices for entire comp group node .–how to do this?

thanks

Hello,

This feature is not available for now. Generally, profitability is tracked based on Item, Item Group, Territory, Customer and Customer Group. The sales on these parameters is available in the Sales Analytics report (under selling module).

If you have created Warehouse for each location, and if you want Warehouse/location wise profitability, then you should also create a Cost Center for each location/warehouse. You can get profitability report based on Cost Center.

Hello @umair,
Thanks for the reply ,
I have a few question if you would be kind enough to answer,
1.how to sort via cost center on gross profit ? there doesn’t seem to be a filter.
i have made one sale each from 2 different cost center but it shows me both .
2.There doesn’t seem to be a way to set default cost center for a warehouse.
3. There are reports that can be sorted via territory , but you cant set a territory for a warehouse or a item.

My requirement seems simple enough and most ppl want to keep track the same way for a entire node/warehouse/territory/area etc as well as individual.

Can you please provide me a suitable way and steps by which i can achieve the above stated reports parameters?

Thanks in advance,
:smile:

1.how to sort via cost center on gross profit ? there doesn’t seem to be a filter. i have made one sale each from 2 different cost center but it shows me both .

There is a separate Profitability report which is based on Cost Center.

Accounts > Reports > Profitability Report

2.There doesn’t seem to be a way to set default cost center for a warehouse.

No. User will have to select a Cost Center attentively. Perpahs you can create User Permission to set default Cost Center for the User.

1. There are reports that can be sorted via territory , but you cant set a territory for a warehouse or a item.

Territory for Item?

My requirement seems simple enough and most ppl want to keep track the same way for a entire node/warehouse/territory/area etc as well as individual.

Please try suggestion in the first point and then create a sales-purchase transaction from two different accounts, with different Cost Center set as default.