Regarding Leave allocation issue & Dashboard at Leave Application

My query is related to Privilege Leave Allocation for the year 2019 along with last years 2018 carry forward leaves.

Here the issue what I am facing is when the employee applied for Leave Encashment application exclusive of Threshold.

1). The entire balance of unused leaves for the year 2018 including encashed leaves are also reflecting at the time leave allocation which should not show & new allocation for 2019 is been added by default which should take in total count. for the calendar year 2019.

As per some of the webinar, videos which I have gone through is stating that the encashed leaves cannot be used, I have done an RND on that but still, the employee is able to apply for all the allocated leaves including encashed leaves.

Before 2019 P/L Allocation

2). There is even issue in Dashboard, where I am unable to see entire leave policy with all types of leaves assigned to the employee.

ERP Version

ERPNext: v11.0.3-beta.24 () (develop)
Frappe Framework: v11.0.3-beta.29 () (develop)s

Looking for the solutions for the above issues

Thank you

Any Update on this guys. As the leave allocation has to be done with in this week Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks for reporting this - if you find no note of this from a search on Issues · frappe/erpnext · GitHub then please add your request there and link to your discussion post here and vice versa.

v11 continues under test and has not be officially released to production.

Fixed - Please Take a look at the PR

1 Like

Ok Will check, thank you so much.

Okay… Thank you

1 Like