(copying to forum)
On 12-Jul-2012, at 12:26 PM, Robert Becht wrote:
1) If I go into mail in the yellowish right box is indicated mail (5). The filter is correctly “set” but the table does not output (remains empty). I never entered our mail server information, so it uses the “erpnext generic server”.
Caught it once more :) --- we will fix this. As a quick fix, in the filter, you can select "Communication Medium" and "Email"
2) I went to PO to see how I can generate “price histories”, but failed to do this. Please elaborate a bit more
- Go to Buying > Purchase Order > Build Report
- Click on "Pick Columns" - remove un necessary columns and add "Item Code" and "Rate"
- Save the Report as "Purchase Rate History" or similar
- Filter per Item.
Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
University of Twente
Chamber of Commerce: 501305360000
The information in this e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action in relation to the content of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete the message and any attachment and inform the sender by return e-mail. ITC accepts no liability for any error or omission in the message content or for damage of any kind that may arise as a result of e-mail transmission.