Re: [erpnext-user-forum] [New Feature] Supplier Quotation

Hi,

i read the manual, and i see on the 67 page in the Supplier Quotation chapter the next, but i don't do this in my test system:

"If you have multiple Suppliers who
supply you with the same Item, you
usually send out a message (Request
for Quote) to various Suppliers."

if i start this process from Buying/Supplier Quotation, i can pick only one Supplier. 

How can i make bulk quotation for the best price from many supplier?

thank you

2012. augusztus 7., kedd 12:08:04 UTC+2 időpontban Anand Doshi a következőt írta:
Hi everyone,

We have released a new form, "Supplier Quotation", in the buying module.
Its basic purpose is to track quotations received from suppliers.

It has the following features:

* Create Purchase Request --> Supplier Quotation --> Purchase Order

* Its fields are similar to that of a Purchase Order.

* The report "Supplier Quotations" can be used to compare quotations by filtering based on item or supplier.

If you find any problems with its functionality, please reply to this mail and we will work on it.

Thanks,
Anand.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Hi Tibi,

Each Supplier Quotation is a representation of a quotation from a single Supplier. 

To create similar Supplier Quotation from a different Supplier, click on File menu > Copy. Most fields will be copied and you just need to change the Supplier and prices.

Thanks,
Anand.

On 27-Aug-2013, at 11:48 PM, Tibi F <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

i read the manual, and i see on the 67 page in the Supplier Quotation chapter the next, but i don't do this in my test system:

if i start this process from Buying/Supplier Quotation, i can pick only one Supplier. 

thank you

2012. augusztus 7., kedd 12:08:04 UTC+2 időpontban Anand Doshi a következőt írta:
Hi everyone,

* The report "Supplier Quotations" can be used to compare quotations by filtering based on item or supplier.

If you find any problems with its functionality, please reply to this mail and we will work on it.

Thanks,
Anand.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

Dear Anand,

thank you, this solution is not bad, but not is the best. Maybe i need something and not quotation. 
What's the best practice for me, if i'd like to contact in first time many supplier for list price and details by email. Support module or communication section in Supplier part?

thank you

2013. augusztus 27., kedd 20:21:47 UTC+2 időpontban Anand Doshi a következőt írta:
Hi Tibi,

Each Supplier Quotation is a representation of a quotation from a single Supplier. 

To create similar Supplier Quotation from a different Supplier, click on File menu > Copy. Most fields will be copied and you just need to change the Supplier and prices.

Thanks,
Anand.

Hi,

thank you

Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Anand.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

On the trial system disabled a newsletter function, so i don't try it:

If i send a newsletter (send to type - some e-mail address) and if these e-mail addresses exist in database, like supplier, this action will write and show this e-mail in supplier communication section?

thank you

2013. augusztus 27., kedd 20:39:38 UTC+2 időpontban Tibi F a következőt írta:
Dear Anand,

thank you, this solution is not bad, but not is the best. Maybe i need something and not quotation. 
What's the best practice for me, if i'd like to contact in first time many supplier for list price and details by email. Support module or communication section in Supplier part?

thank you

2013. augusztus 27., kedd 20:21:47 UTC+2 időpontban Anand Doshi a következőt írta:
Hi Tibi,

Thanks,
Anand.

Hi,

thank you

Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Anand.

No, currently on sending Newsletter, it does not create Communication record for respective contact. But you can see all Newsletter history any time and check the receiver details on a newsletter record.

On 28-Aug-2013, at 1:49 AM, Tibi F wrote:

write