Quiz Questions, "multiple correct answer" with only one correct answer

Suppose I want a quiz question as follows: “Which of the following numbers are even? Select all that apply.”

If my answer choices are 2, 3, 4, and 5 where, obviously, 2 and 4 are the correct answers, the “Multiple Correct Answer” option is used and the student will be shown checkboxes so they can select multiple answers.

If, however, my answer choices are 2, 3, 5, 7 where, again obviously, only 2 is the correct answer… then the “Single Correct Answer” option is used and the student will be shown radio buttons which automatically indicates to an intuitive student that there is only a single correct answer.

Even logged in as the administrator, I am unable to change the “read only” flag on that field such that I would have been able to manually pick “Multiple Correct Answer” regardless of the number of correct answers.

I want the students to come to their own conclusion that there is only one answer correct rather than me being forced by the system to admit that there is only one correct answer. Is this possible?

1 Like

Hi @upcc_jesse,

have you got any solution for this?