Query in Leave application in Employee side

Hello,

So I was testing the leave application system in ERPNext and I found out that if an employee wants to take leave more than the allocated leave, for example, Employee has 3 Paid leaves and want to take 5 leaves then they have to make two leave application separately. Is there any way to overcome this?

Thanks

Hi @erpnxt_user,

have you set a leave policy for leave type annual allocation?

Thank You!

yes, it has Paid leave which is earned leave( 1.5/month ), and leave without pay both have an annual allocation of 18 and 0 respectively.

Please test the simple scenario of leave, without earned leave and without LWP then test it.

then check all process.

Thanks

ahh, I think I haven’t specified in detail, my bad. Actually, a simple leave application is working perfectly but what I was saying is that if an employee wants to take leave of 5 days with just a balance of 3 days paid leave then he/she had to make 1st application with 3 days paid leave and another application with 2 days LWP. So I was asking if there’s something we can do so that they don’t have to make multiple applications. They can choose more than one leave type in a single application.

Thanks

It’s hard-core customization but for your satisfaction please read this topic.

Thank You!

Thanks