Property Management

Those apps are forked from this:

https://osstechnolab.github.io/property/

User Guides are still in progress. You can contact me at jeff@ossph.com for more info

Thanks Jeff,
Let me look into it

Hi Jeff. The repository is not available on Git. Can you share the new link? Thank you.

@jeffbangquil I would it make sense to rename the repo to something like erpnext_property? That would make it possible to be found for people interested in ERPNext.

Also … have you considered to make it mergable into the core code?

2 Likes

thank you @vrms

This is what we have done and it’s open source too

@djkazi checki hii

2 Likes

Hi @aakvatech Thanks. Can you add some information to Readme to understand flow of the software and functionalities. Thanks.

1 Like

I was going to ask same. Screenshots would be very beneficial as well

1 Like

For which version 11 or 12 ?

for which version 11 or 12 ?

Version12

Documents

• Real estate property this is master of Buildings villas, etc

• Property - Master of Flat or apartment in each real estate property

• Property Checkup - checkup doctype for each property before and after vacating the property

• Tenant Master - Similar to customer master

• Rental Contract - used to create a contract where tenants is assigned a property and for a period where a schedule is made to raise invoice on those dates.

• Tenant Violation - contract violation form.

• FM Dashboard

Setup

• Property Facility master
  • Property History
  • Property Inventory

Screenshot from phone

3 Likes

Yes, we have it

@aakvatech error when installing the app:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/runpy.py”, line 193, in _run_module_as_main
main”, mod_spec)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/runpy.py”, line 85, in _run_code
exec(code, run_globals)
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/bench_helper.py”, line 99, in
main()
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/bench_helper.py”, line 18, in main
click.Group(commands=commands)(prog_name=‘bench’)
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 764, in call
return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 717, in main
rv = self.invoke(ctx)
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 1137, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 1137, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 956, in invoke
return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 555, in invoke
return callback(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.6/site-packages/click/decorators.py”, line 17, in new_func
return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/commands/init.py”, line 26, in _func
ret = f(frappe._dict(ctx.obj), *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/commands/site.py”, line 210, in install_app
frappe.init(site=site)
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 174, in init
setup_module_map()
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 999, in setup_module_map
for module in get_module_list(app):
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 869, in get_module_list
return get_file_items(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(get_module(app_name).file), “modules.txt”))
File “/home/flexy/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 827, in get_module
return importlib.import_module(modulename)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/importlib/init.py”, line 126, in import_module
return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
File “”, line 994, in _gcd_import
File “”, line 971, in _find_and_load
File “”, line 953, in _find_and_load_unlocked
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘propms’

Restart bench, bench build and install app again

Thank you

Not working. I couldn’t even bench build as it keeps throwing the No Module named ‘propms’ error. And it breaks my instance every time.

Hello,
how to install this app on my Erpnext?
regards

We use it on Frappe Cloud frappecloud.com and it works.

Haven’t faced this problem. Which version? It requires you to add csf_tz and then propms. It’s there in requirements.txt

Yes. Found the solution in another post and was able to install. I must say though that the csf_tz app has some cool stuff in it. I found the Fleet Management particularly interesting but it seems to be dedicated to freight and delivery management. Any chance it could be customized to manage company fleet as well?