Process Based Manufacturing BOM Templates New Approach

Interested in both, or recorded webinar

I would definitely be interested in this

No Problem, we can then find a suitable time since I guess this a holiday time we should keep a webinar somewhere in the 1st or 2nd week of Jan 2021 that ways more and more people can pitch in.

3 Likes

Its Great, me too attend

As Adithya suggested, we will schedule the Webinar in the new year. Will ping you all in a week and we will work out a date that’s convenient for most of us.

Thanks

Jay

1 Like

Great stuff. I am interested in seeing how it works.

Great Idea. @adityaduggal. Let me also explore this some more.

Would love to be included in the webinar.

In fact a broader webinar on manufacturing, might also work.

Process manufacturing is a must for a great product like ERPNext.Thank you at @adityaduggal for your selfless contribution.We will definitely be interested in the webinar.

Thanks for the insight. Would be interested in attending your webinar.

All the best!

Process manufacturing will need a lot more automation and integration with IOT tools for it to be scalable and avoid creating data entry operations at every step.

1 Like

Nice work initiated. Webinar will be a nice opportunity to understand.

Cool stuff @adityaduggal ! I liked the BOM Template - any chance of making this contributable?

Wow, if I understood well you created a template based on attributes and on rules? This is what I was anxiously waiting for!! We are lighting and furniture manufacturers and we’re ending to have even 15 Bom’s for a single item… your approach is very very wise. @rmehta if we contribute could there be a chance to have it in the core?

@adityaduggal: Shall we schedule the Webinar for this week? Like Thursday? We can decide on the time based on the Time Zones that people would be logging in from.

Thanks

Jay

I will join from #Pakistan.

Sorry people for note being able to reply for a few days was out of Delhi for New Year and then got stuck in a remote place for 2 days due to the farmers’ protest happening for the last 1.5 months.

All my code is always contributable just that your standards for contributions are too stringent and most of the times one-man coders like me get disheartened on rejection of PR since there is not much of hand holding and too much of work to do. I am all game for the contribution and the code is written with generic stuff in mind instead of my organisation as a whole in mind so I guess it would be applicable to most of the users of ERPNext if its merged.

Well 07-Jan (Thursday) seems kind of not possible, however we can have the webinar on a Friday or any other day 11-Jan is also out of question for me. So if we need to connect we can do it on 08,09,10 and then 12th or any other day that is suitable to all.

Please click through to this link and let us know if you are joining this Webinar and the time zone you are joining from. Jan 8th is what we are gunning for.

Thanks

Jay

There is no link @JayRam in your previous post.

There is, chief!

Here it is again.

If you can’t still see the link, I think you have mammoth security settings on your browser. :slight_smile:

Thanks

Jay

Im struggling to get the repo to work.

Once RIGPL ERPNext application has been installed, I recieve an error when selecting the HR module.