Print Format with Printer Button

In  version 4 
With a quotation if I choose the Print Iconit shows standard format
If I change in the dialogue box to another it does nothing
How do I get it to use another format in the preview
 



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/dcc4f39c-d9e3-4ce9-9b96-fe0b5ec6d001%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Are you checking custom or standard (preset) ones?

Do you see an error in your js console?


@rushabh_mehta

On 29-May-2014, at 6:35 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

In  version 4 
With a quotation if I choose the Print Iconit shows standard format
If I change in the dialogue box to another it does nothing
How do I get it to use another format in the preview
 



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/dcc4f39c-d9e3-4ce9-9b96-fe0b5ec6d001%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.




You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/5307171C-3C3D-405F-B56C-7CF8E812200A%40gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Attached are the screen shots of what I am doing.

We set the global print format to Classic (as per Print-1C)
But we get STANDARD as per Print-1B
When I change it to CLASSIC in the drop down box it has no effect.

Regards
John

On Thursday, 29 May 2014 13:35:22 UTC+10, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
Are you checking custom or standard (preset) ones?

Do you see an error in your js console?


@rushabh_mehta

On 29-May-2014, at 6:35 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

In  version 4 
With a quotation if I choose the Print Iconit shows standard format
If I change in the dialogue box to another it does nothing
How do I get it to use another format in the preview
 



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/dcc4f39c-d9e3-4ce9-9b96-fe0b5ec6d001%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.




You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/5458e3a8-7346-4a0c-a898-5d013d37a80b%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Seems to be an error in your Custom Format. Check your javascript console for help.



@rushabh_mehta

On 30-May-2014, at 11:23 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Attached are the screen shots of what I am doing.

We set the global print format to Classic (as per Print-1C)
But we get STANDARD as per Print-1B
When I change it to CLASSIC in the drop down box it has no effect.

Regards
John

On Thursday, 29 May 2014 13:35:22 UTC+10, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
Are you checking custom or standard (preset) ones?

Do you see an error in your js console?


@rushabh_mehta

On 29-May-2014, at 6:35 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

In  version 4 
With a quotation if I choose the Print Iconit shows standard format
If I change in the dialogue box to another it does nothing
How do I get it to use another format in the preview
 



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/dcc4f39c-d9e3-4ce9-9b96-fe0b5ec6d001%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.





You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/5458e3a8-7346-4a0c-a898-5d013d37a80b%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

<Print-1A.jpg><Print-1B.jpg><Print-1C.jpg><Print-1D.jpg>




You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/25FA4397-D9BC-4F15-8A07-681E1F937A52%40gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

When you say "custom", do you consider the print formats that come with the system (classic, modern,etc), to be custom?

Where is is console found?

Thanks for help.
John

On 30/05/2014 7:12 PM, "Rushabh Mehta" <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Seems to be an error in your Custom Format. Check your javascript console for help.



@rushabh_mehta

On 30-May-2014, at 11:23 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Attached are the screen shots of what I am doing.

We set the global print format to Classic (as per Print-1C)
But we get STANDARD as per Print-1B
When I change it to CLASSIC in the drop down box it has no effect.

Regards
John

On Thursday, 29 May 2014 13:35:22 UTC+10, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
Are you checking custom or standard (preset) ones?

Do you see an error in your js console?


@rushabh_mehta

On 29-May-2014, at 6:35 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

In version 4
With a quotation if I choose the Print Iconit shows standard format
If I change in the dialogue box to another it does nothing
How do I get it to use another format in the preview



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/dcc4f39c-d9e3-4ce9-9b96-fe0b5ec6d001%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.





You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/5458e3a8-7346-4a0c-a898-5d013d37a80b%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

<Print-1A.jpg><Print-1B.jpg><Print-1C.jpg><Print-1D.jpg>




You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/erpnext-user-forum/Y8IUmSkFob4/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/25FA4397-D9BC-4F15-8A07-681E1F937A52%40gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAAxHS8WYR5qtKrXft%2BRemGaQYJVXTvfKekDD0p%2BQSN0K0Rwr_g%40mail.gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

When you say "custom", do you consider the print formats that come with the system (classic, modern,etc), to be custom?

No those are standard. You could copy them and create custom ones.

Also have you updated the latest version 4?

Where is is console found?

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=access+javascript+console

Thanks for help.
John

On 30/05/2014 7:12 PM, "Rushabh Mehta" <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Seems to be an error in your Custom Format. Check your javascript console for help.



@rushabh_mehta

On 30-May-2014, at 11:23 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Attached are the screen shots of what I am doing.

We set the global print format to Classic (as per Print-1C)
But we get STANDARD as per Print-1B
When I change it to CLASSIC in the drop down box it has no effect.

Regards
John

On Thursday, 29 May 2014 13:35:22 UTC+10, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
Are you checking custom or standard (preset) ones?

Do you see an error in your js console?


@rushabh_mehta

On 29-May-2014, at 6:35 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

In  version 4 
With a quotation if I choose the Print Iconit shows standard format
If I change in the dialogue box to another it does nothing
How do I get it to use another format in the preview
 



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/dcc4f39c-d9e3-4ce9-9b96-fe0b5ec6d001%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.





You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/5458e3a8-7346-4a0c-a898-5d013d37a80b%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

<Print-1A.jpg><Print-1B.jpg><Print-1C.jpg><Print-1D.jpg>





You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/erpnext-user-forum/Y8IUmSkFob4/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/25FA4397-D9BC-4F15-8A07-681E1F937A52%40gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.




You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAAxHS8WYR5qtKrXft%2BRemGaQYJVXTvfKekDD0p%2BQSN0K0Rwr_g%40mail.gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.




You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/E9490B8D-3623-46A3-90EA-706AECE9C522%40gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

We are using V4
And no custom forms yet

On 31/05/2014 2:40 AM, "Rushabh Mehta" <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:

When you say "custom", do you consider the print formats that come with the system (classic, modern,etc), to be custom?

No those are standard. You could copy them and create custom ones.

Also have you updated the latest version 4?

Where is is console found?

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=access+javascript+console

Thanks for help.
John

On 30/05/2014 7:12 PM, "Rushabh Mehta" <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Seems to be an error in your Custom Format. Check your javascript console for help.

On 30-May-2014, at 11:23 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Attached are the screen shots of what I am doing.


We set the global print format to Classic (as per Print-1C)
But we get STANDARD as per Print-1B
When I change it to CLASSIC in the drop down box it has no effect.

Regards

John

On Thursday, 29 May 2014 13:35:22 UTC+10, Rushabh Mehta wrote:

Are you checking custom or standard (preset) ones?


Do you see an error in your js console?


@rushabh_mehta


On 29-May-2014, at 6:35 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

In version 4
With a quotation if I choose the Print Iconit shows standard format
If I change in the dialogue box to another it does nothing
How do I get it to use another format in the preview



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/dcc4f39c-d9e3-4ce9-9b96-fe0b5ec6d001%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.





You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/5458e3a8-7346-4a0c-a898-5d013d37a80b%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

<Print-1A.jpg><Print-1B.jpg><Print-1C.jpg><Print-1D.jpg>





You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/erpnext-user-forum/Y8IUmSkFob4/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/25FA4397-D9BC-4F15-8A07-681E1F937A52%40gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.




You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAAxHS8WYR5qtKrXft%2BRemGaQYJVXTvfKekDD0p%2BQSN0K0Rwr_g%40mail.gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.




You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/erpnext-user-forum/Y8IUmSkFob4/unsubscribe.

To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/E9490B8D-3623-46A3-90EA-706AECE9C522%40gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAAxHS8WmEYropT4o1PavdXzC4r1GA%2B-%3Ds1R4WADBVkfvHCNN2A%40mail.gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

This is what i get from js console
Uncaught ReferenceError: getchildren is not defined VM95:57
si_std.print_other_charges VM95:57
(anonymous function) VM105:1
$.extend.run_embedded_js frappe.min.js:1648
$.extend.render frappe.min.js:1633
$.extend.build frappe.min.js:1632
(anonymous function) frappe.min.js:1513
o.event.dispatch jquery.min.js:3
r.handle

On Friday, 30 May 2014 19:12:31 UTC+10, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
Seems to be an error in your Custom Format. Check your javascript console for help.



@rushabh_mehta

On 30-May-2014, at 11:23 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Attached are the screen shots of what I am doing.

We set the global print format to Classic (as per Print-1C)
But we get STANDARD as per Print-1B
When I change it to CLASSIC in the drop down box it has no effect.

Regards
John

On Thursday, 29 May 2014 13:35:22 UTC+10, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
Are you checking custom or standard (preset) ones?

Do you see an error in your js console?


@rushabh_mehta

On 29-May-2014, at 6:35 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

In  version 4 
With a quotation if I choose the Print Iconit shows standard format
If I change in the dialogue box to another it does nothing
How do I get it to use another format in the preview
 



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/dcc4f39c-d9e3-4ce9-9b96-fe0b5ec6d001%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.





You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/5458e3a8-7346-4a0c-a898-5d013d37a80b%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

<Print-1A.jpg><Print-1B.jpg><Print-1C.jpg><Print-1D.jpg>




You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/3d2e6f0b-f51f-424f-9f19-9fe0a0cce37d%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Your instance is not updated. What kind of setup are you using? Please post more queries on this at the developer forum:

https://groups.google.com/group/erpnext-developer-forum



@rushabh_mehta
https://erpnext.org

On 31-May-2014, at 6:44 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is what i get from js console
Uncaught ReferenceError: getchildren is not defined VM95:57
si_std.print_other_charges VM95:57
(anonymous function) VM105:1
$.extend.run_embedded_js frappe.min.js:1648
$.extend.render frappe.min.js:1633
$.extend.build frappe.min.js:1632
(anonymous function) frappe.min.js:1513
o.event.dispatch jquery.min.js:3
r.handle

On Friday, 30 May 2014 19:12:31 UTC+10, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
Seems to be an error in your Custom Format. Check your javascript console for help.



@rushabh_mehta

On 30-May-2014, at 11:23 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Attached are the screen shots of what I am doing.

We set the global print format to Classic (as per Print-1C)
But we get STANDARD as per Print-1B
When I change it to CLASSIC in the drop down box it has no effect.

Regards
John

On Thursday, 29 May 2014 13:35:22 UTC+10, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
Are you checking custom or standard (preset) ones?

Do you see an error in your js console?


@rushabh_mehta

On 29-May-2014, at 6:35 am, John Wellar <jw...@gmail.com> wrote:

In  version 4 
With a quotation if I choose the Print Iconit shows standard format
If I change in the dialogue box to another it does nothing
How do I get it to use another format in the preview
 



You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/dcc4f39c-d9e3-4ce9-9b96-fe0b5ec6d001%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.





You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/5458e3a8-7346-4a0c-a898-5d013d37a80b%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

<Print-1A.jpg><Print-1B.jpg><Print-1C.jpg><Print-1D.jpg>





You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/3d2e6f0b-f51f-424f-9f19-9fe0a0cce37d%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.




You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/A85C1CFF-AE21-4E57-B590-2FF3995E9644%40gmail.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.