Price Item List: How to Only Export Filtered/Selected Items?

Dear ERPNext Team,

When updating prices in bulk, in the Data Import Tool I download the export template with data, open the resulting CSV file in Excel, and then look for the item codes to update. The lookup process is time-consuming, as items that need to be updated are often located among many unrelated items.

I therefore would like to ask if there is a way to filter and select items from the Price Item list first and then only export these items?

Best regards,

Stefan

1 Like

Hi,
Right now there is no way to Export Selected Items only.

you can export all item price through report.

@shraddha, thanks for your reply. I understand this feature is not available at the moment, but it would certainly be an enhancement if it could be included in a future release.

Best regards,

Stefan

1 Like

Hi @bytesource,

You can export the filtered items or documents using report view.

Go to Item List and click on Reports > Report Builder pick the columns you like from the Menu Options apply the filter then You can export the filtered Items to CSV from The Menu.

Although I am not sure if the same CSV can be used to import the data.

Thanks, Makarand

Hi @makarand_b,

Thanks for pointing me to Report Builder. What Iā€™d like to be able to do is filter items based on some criteria (which is possible in the list view) and then to only export those rows, so that I can update the data quickly and without the risk of missing some items.

Regarding Report Builder, is seems although I can select columns, there is no option to filter on the content of those columns.

Best regards,

Stefan