Pos not working offline but online pos works great

Hi
I have strugled with this issue for over a month… is there any one who can assist.

I have set the pos profile for each user and to all users the pos works fine in the online pos but on the offline mode it fail to work and am getting this " POS Profile is required to use Point-of-Sale"
I cheched the browser console and I got this error in the console.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 417 (EXPECTATION FAILED)
request.js:318 Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 62, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 22, in handle
data = execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 53, in execute_cmd
return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 942, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/accounts/doctype/sales_invoice/pos.py”, line 26, in get_pos_data
frappe.throw(_(“POS Profile is required to use Point-of-Sale”))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 327, in throw
msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator=‘red’)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 313, in msgprint
_raise_exception()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 286, in _raise_exception
raise raise_exception(msg)
ValidationError: POS Profile is required to use Point-of-Sale

is there any one who can help

Did you created POS Profile for the respective user?

Yes i have 5 users and three share the same pos profile while two each has
their own pos profile. Online pos is working fine but offline pos not
working when enabled at pos setting.

Hi @jycob

I have checked on latest version(v10.1.37 (master)) and it’s working properly. Are you using the develop branch or master branch? Do you have multiple companies in your account?