POS Awesome Version 1

thank u I will try

I understood the message , but I do not know where to find the advise to solve it

Are you sure you are in sudo user (frappe)? /home/frappe is sudo user and home/frappe/erpnext where bench installed folder. all bench command works fine here.

yes I was on my ERPNEXT user

This is awesome. Thank you. :grinning:

Did you follow the installation method correctly?

@youssef, I was guiding the post of @silocoegypt.

He was able to resolve the issues as per our private messages. I moved to private as this is release publication post and not support for issues.

1 Like

@youssef how can we update to new version ?
there are some bugs in version 1.0.1 .
1: when we enter customer name or number from footer its giving error "TypeError: set_customer_info() missing 1 required positional argument: ‘customer’ "
2:How can we get default Card View
3:when we close shift, the amount in hand is not changing

You can just use bench update

Can you please open Github issue

Thank you for the quick response, what about these bugs ?

1: when we enter customer name or number from footer its giving error "TypeError: set_customer_info() missing 1 required positional argument: ‘customer’ "
2:How can we get default Card View
3:when we close shift, the amount in hand is not changing
4:template is not responsive , if we make screen size changed all icons messed up

1 Like

I’m using ERPNext for supermarket, my staff are using POS but they have problem when scan barcode item,
like this barcode 13 char 2040419003061
7 first char 2040419 is barcode of item
6 last char 003061 is price of this item, printed this barcode from weight machine. would be change every item.
it would be fast when we sell Vegetable, Fish, …
Can we use POS Awesome for this case or we already have this function in POS awesome?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello, has anyone implemented this in version 14?