POS Awesome now is stable and ready to use in production.
It now supports a good set of features ready to use:
- Supports Erpnext Version 12 & 13
- User friendly and it provides a good user experience and speed of use
- The user has the option of either list view or card view for the items
- Supports invoice submission after printing the receipt for faster printing
- Supports batch & serial numbering
- Supports batch-based pricing
- Supports UOM specific barcode and pricing
- Supports sales of scale (weighted) products
- Ability to make returns from POS
- Allow user to choose a due date for credit sales
- Supports customer loyalty points
- Opening and Closing Cash Voucher
And many small features
Of course, I will add more features in the future, you can review them from here, but for now my focus will be on fixing any bugs that appear and then waiting for the stable release of Erpnext 13 in anticipation of any breaking changes.
There are no plans to integrate POS Awesome with Erpnext, I prefer it to be a standalone project as I mentioned earlier, to have an alternative for the current one with a high ability for customizations and add more features easily and quickly without so many restrictions and complications.
I also hope that it will not remain a personal project, but rather that it will become a community project to obtain a great selling point worthy of Erpnext.
ِAnd I have to admit that this would not have happened without the architectural strength of Frappe Framework and Erpnext, the team did a great job building them.
I always welcome contribution in the project in any available way, sharing ideas, testing, feature requests, bug fixes, and code contributions, and I thank everyone who has contributed to this project so far.
You can install POS Awesome from here