Plaid development environment

Is it possible to use Plaid integration with the free Plaid development environment keys?

I was able to successfully login to bank account in the Plaid dialog, but after choosing a company in Erpnext I get a popup error message that says:

Please complete your Plaid API configuration before synchronizing your account.

I don’t think that there is a free version. The pricing that I got from them in early 2018 was a minimum of about $500/mo. But you could process a liege number of transactions at that rate.

There is a free tier shown on their pricing page. I was able to get api keys for free. The Plaid bank account linking step seemed to work.

1 Like

Wow, that is a big change and great news. Hopefully many companies can use the feature. Thanks for pointing it out to us.

Yes I think the free Plaid tier might work for individual installations. After successful bank login through Plaid, I’m now getting a new error in ERPNext:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py", line 61, in application
    response = frappe.handler.handle()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 21, in handle
    data = execute_cmd(cmd)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 56, in execute_cmd
    return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 1036, in call
    return fn(*args, **newargs)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/erpnext_integrations/doctype/plaid_settings/plaid_settings.py", line 59, in add_bank_accounts
    for account in response["accounts"]:
TypeError: string indices must be integers

I’ll try to debug.

@luketek did where you able to debug this error. I am trying to use the SASS trail account and I keep getting this error as I try to integrate plaid.

Any resolution to this error message? Trying to get my clients off to a good start this new year! They’re on v11.1.55 (version-11)

I’m getting this error too. v12.3.1 (version-12)

This error is happening for me as well. Any ideas on why?

Hii

when i’m installing Frappe

when i’m installing erpnext