Piecemeal payment

how do i pay employee based on the number of clothes or shoes made?

Maybe run a report from Stock Entry, Purpose Manufacture which is used to make the Apparel or the Shoes and then calculate manually and make the entry.

Alternatively get a developer, if you are not one yourself, to help you automate this.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

What do u mean by purpose manufacture

The way one makes manufacturing entries is through the stock entry document. This doc has a purpose field. One of them is manufacturing.

So you have to build the data about the apparel or shoes each worker makes and the way to do that, if you want to flush out raw materials is through the Manufacturing entries (Stock Entry Purpose: Manufacture).

Then a report can help you capture how much you need to pay each worker. With some customization, you can convert that into a payroll entry or a payment entry.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

If you want to use features available out of the box, you can consider the worker/employee as a Supplier and Sub-contract the Labor/Job-work.
This way you can transfer Raw Materials to Worker’s warehouse(virtual) and receive the Finished Goods when the Job work is completed.
This will consider the value of Raw materials + Job work labour cost as Valuation of Finished Goods [Shoes/Clothes in your case].
Also you can pay the employee[supplier] per piece via Purchase Invoice>Payment
Some resources to help you
https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/user/manual/en/manufacturing/subcontracting

I will go through this and get back thank you

Thanks Jay, let me go through this Will revert with the outcome