PDF not generating for standard reports

Hi,

I’ve recently turned on developer mode and recently I’m facing issues with generation of PDF for standard reports. wkhtmltopdf seems fine as I’ve few custom invoice print formats and they all are generating PDFs; also running wkhtmltopdf for test file and test url is generating PDFs.

Standard reports like General Ledger, Profit and Loss Statements and so many others aren’t generating any PDF. My server has 8GB RAM, core i5 processor, so there’s enough power and memory for the application to run smoothly.

When I click the PDF button, all I see a splash and then nothing! I haven’t made any changes to those standard reports. I’m now all confused why this is happening! Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks in advance!

I know you say wkhtmltopdf is fine, but please ensure that you have installed the version with the QT patch as this supports some conversion that the standard package does not,

I’ve run the command to check the version; here’s the output.
~$ wkhtmltopdf --version
wkhtmltopdf 0.12.3 (with patched qt)

I’ve updated the wkhtmltopdf to 0.12.5 (with patched qt); still unable to generate PDF for the reports! I’m confused why this could happen when I haven’t made any changes to the server. Am I the only one who is facing this ridiculous issue?

i don’t have a solution, but please look in the “frappe-bench/logs” directory. That is where I see my pdf related issues reported.

1 Like

@crafter Thank you brother for your support. I’m not sure what I will do but I really appreciate your help. :slight_smile:

@fnrfarid i’m also facing same issue, any updates on this?

Can you follow this thread? I remember this fixed my issue.

Sure, let me try…Thanks.