PDF Images error

Hello dears
i`v error with PDF generation in sales order and quotations that generating without images

even i`v added host_name in site_config.json ?

any idea about that ??

Hi @Mahmoud_Ghoneem,

have you checked

• firewall blocking these intra-zone calls
  • if you have libssl1.0-dev missing (normally missing in Debian 9)

Otherwise, try to grab the html for your sales invoice (refer to Wkhtmltopdf layout error) and manually run it through wkhtmltopdf to see detailed errors.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reply

i`v installed libssl1.0 and also same problem

also i`v tried extract to html and this is the output

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 67, in application
response = frappe.api.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/api.py”, line 53, in handle
return frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 22, in handle
data = execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 53, in execute_cmd
return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 939, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/print_format.py”, line 48, in download_pdf
frappe.local.response.filecontent = get_pdf(html)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/pdf.py”, line 13, in get_pdf
frappe.throw(html)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 323, in throw
msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator=‘red’)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 309, in msgprint
_raise_exception()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 282, in _raise_exception
raise raise_exception(encode(msg))
ValidationError:

any news ??

I have an issue after the update. When we send the invoice or delivery notes there is no letterhead… Mahmoud do you have the same issue?

Hi @Mahmoud_Ghoneem,
the error above is ok, this is raised by frappe.throw(html). Check this: PDF Print & Custom Naming Series problems on how to extract the html code…