PDF Images error

Hello dears
i`v error with PDF generation in sales order and quotations that generating without images

even i`v added host_name in site_config.json ?

any idea about that ??

Hi @Mahmoud_Ghoneem,

have you checked

• firewall blocking these intra-zone calls
  • if you have libssl1.0-dev missing (normally missing in Debian 9)

Otherwise, try to grab the html for your sales invoice (refer to Wkhtmltopdf layout error - #4 by lasalesi) and manually run it through wkhtmltopdf to see detailed errors.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reply

i`v installed libssl1.0 and also same problem

also i`v tried extract to html and this is the output

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 67, in application
response = frappe.api.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/api.py”, line 53, in handle
return frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 22, in handle
data = execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 53, in execute_cmd
return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 939, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/print_format.py”, line 48, in download_pdf
frappe.local.response.filecontent = get_pdf(html)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/pdf.py”, line 13, in get_pdf
frappe.throw(html)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 323, in throw
msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator=‘red’)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 309, in msgprint
_raise_exception()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 282, in _raise_exception
raise raise_exception(encode(msg))
ValidationError:

any news ??

I have an issue after the update. When we send the invoice or delivery notes there is no letterhead… Mahmoud do you have the same issue?

Hi @Mahmoud_Ghoneem,
the error above is ok, this is raised by frappe.throw(html). Check this: PDF Print & Custom Naming Series problems - #13 by lasalesi on how to extract the html code…