Paystack payment integration for Frappe and ERPNext

@Huawei_Hackace
Thanks for the prior responses.
I am still having a challenge with this integration and i feel i am missing something. Kindly permit an elaborate post.

I need to collect payment via a web form tied to the student applicant doctype. Initially i had issue with paystack not found but you have sorted that out. Now, the error is … An error occurred with your payment.

This are the steps i followed:

I uninstalled frappe-paystack from my site and deleted the folder from the apps folder.

-bench use site SITENAME
-bench --site SITENAME uninstall-app frappe_paystack
-cd apps
-rm -r frappe_paystack

I reinstalled frappe-paystack

-bench get-app --branch=master GitHub - mymi14s/frappe_paystack
-bench --site demo.brunze.ng install-app frappe_paystack
-bench build --app frappe_paystack
-bench migrate
-bench restart

I deleted my previous Payment Gateway, Payment Gateway Account and Paystack Setting Data, add new paystack setting, set as default in gateway account and selected it in ecommerce setting.

I went to the web form page (portal) and completed and submitted the form. I got a popup that the application was successfully submitted.

I was taken to the checkout page and instead of the paystack payment pop up coming up, an error displayed. Clicking “Pay Now” icon still gives same error.

The error is ……An error occurred with your payment

Kindly give me an idea of what i am missing.

Hello, the paystack integration is specifically build for Ecommerce, not web form.
If you want it on webform, you can raise feature request on github

@Huawei_Hackace

Thanks once again for taking your time to review my challenge. I have raised a feature request on github. This is the link.

I hope this feature will be added as soon as possible as it will unleash the power of ERPnext.

Frappe Paystack completely redeveloped using VUEJS 3.
Please update the app and test. feedback will be very much appreciated.
@Obi_Obiorah @lubem @cephas_kamuchira @msalim79 @umair @tobsowo

1 Like

@Huawei_Hackace have you used this in production?

He’s the developer and it is what he uses.

Pls i am facing same issue, install frappe paystack and is showing error