Payment Entry Has Been Modified After You Pulled It. Please Pull Again

Hi - I have several Purchase Invoices and Sales Invoices where amounts received are slightly different than the amount recorded my the document. One of these is because someone accidently checked the use rounded total checkbox and shouldn’t have.

Regardless of reason, we try to correct by doing a journal entry to clear the amount difference but we get this error:

What can we do to prevent this? Are we doing the wrong thing by using a journal entry? Is there another way?

One thing we thought of that might be the cause is because the original document is from a closed period?

I have read some posts on this topic but they seem to refer to advanced payments which this is not.

Thanks!

Mark

what is your erpnext version ?

Oh sorry it is 13.11.1 and Frappe 13.11.0.

Thanks,

Mark

Still hoping someone can help wit this problem!

Mark

This is a bug when some paymets you are trying to reconcile are being done using JOURNAL ENTRY. Try removing those and reconcile

I see you only have home and that seems to be JV. Can you not try making one from payment entry screen

Asoral - sorry I’m not sure what you mean by only having home and being JV? We are trying to apply the journal entry form the payments screen.

Thanks,

Mark