- Kanchan improved UI for the Blog and Shopping Cart
- Nabin worked on the Chart of Accounts portal, and revamped graphs for ERPNext.
- Rohit worked on Offline POS and Time Based Payroll
- Rushabh worked on domainifying and optimizing ERPNext. He also visited some of our clients to gain some insight.
- Saurabh worked on Razorpay Integration, and cheque printing for ERPNext
- Shreyas worked on the setup script for setting up Frappe and ERPNext, he also worked on Bench Central.
- Umair was finally able to take a minute of breath as we had the lowest number of support tickets in the past year.
- Valmik worked on some Bench commands and Bench Central
We have four new faces at Frappe of which three are interns. We’re running out of space!
- Arundhati, our newest team member, is working on customer support
- Deepshi is working on learning about AI and making an ERPNext Support Bot (Sorry Umair)
- Rishabh is working on Bench Central’s Backup feature
- Shubham is working with Neil to make portals for ERPNext Schools
Find full presentations here : https://frappe.io/blog/open-day/open-day-may