Omni channel Ecommerce

Hi ,
We are in hybrid e-commerce space i.e will be present in online ( Web / Mobile ) + Offline (Physical store). Are there any reference use cases in this space?

Secondly, Inventory Management is vital for success, given that we sell both online & offline. Our inventory can reside in any of the four location i.e ( At our warehouse (or) Our Physical Store (or) Pop Up Shelf Spaces (or) Suppliers Ware House.

Given this scenario can ERPNxt help us manage the inventory well in all 4 locations? At what level of Granularity can we get into from the inventory management perspective?

PS : Can we also monitor the production cycle at the supplier end and predict time to market.?

Hello,

Welcome to forum!

Inline replies below.

We are in hybrid e-commerce space i.e will be present in online ( Web / Mobile ) + Offline (Physical store). Are there any reference use cases in this space?

Hope you will get references soon. @Dhaval_Shah @wale @Sanjeeva_Cooray

Secondly, Inventory Management is vital for success, given that we sell both online & offline. Our inventory can reside in any of the four location i.e ( At our warehouse (or) Our Physical Store (or) Pop Up Shelf Spaces (or) Suppliers Ware House.

You can add multiple warehouses for each store, Pop Up Shelf Spaces and also for your suppliers.

Check: Stock > Warehouse

Given this scenario can ERPNxt help us manage the inventory well in all 4 locations? At what level of Granularity can we get into from the inventory management perspective?

You can get real-time tracking of item in your warehouse. You can also track serialized and batchwise inventory. To learn how sub-contracting is managed in ERPNext, check:

Hi @Alex

Welcome to the community! Hopefully in a few days you’ll wonder where we’ve been all your life :smile:

ERPNext is quite efficient in all the points you listed above. You can set up as many warehouses as you need (even in hierarchical order) and track your inventory across all of them

Regarding online sales the in-built e-commerce functionality isn’t quite battle ready yet but there’s a Shopify connector which allows you to integrate your ERPNext account with the Shopify e-commerce platform ERPNext Shopify Connector

If you already have an existing e-commerce platform, you could also decide to build a connector for it. ERPNext has a full REST API which enables you integrate with external applications

Take ERPNext for a spin… you’ll absolutely love it. You can get a free account at https://erpnext.com/? or self-host if you prefer. User guides are available within the app itself (even in offline mode). If you have any other specific questions, please don’t hesitate to ask

Regards,

1 Like