Offline First Open Source POS for ERPNext

Just saw TailOrder today in Playstore. No announcements ?

Will it work along with TailPOS/ERPNext ?

Hello @Savad_Ibrahim
We are currently working on TailOrder, especially on implementation side.
Yes, it should work along with TailPOS/ERPNext. The implementation setup requires Raspberry Pi for the queueing system. This is to enable multiple order takers.

Thanks,

Ivan

1 Like

That would be awesome. Is there some doc on what should we do on RPi?

Hello @Savad_Ibrahim,
I am currently working on the documentation for the Raspberry Pi.

1 Like

Hey @ccfiel,

Awesome contribution to the community, I tried to connect to my local instance and giving the ip and port for syncing but it is giving error i.e. 192.168.1.190:8081.

Looking forward for your help.

Regards

Hello @shelteradmin
Could you provide any traceback about the error found in your terminal?

Thanks,

Ivan

Hello @iRaySpace,

The error is in the android app.

Regards,

1 Like

Hello, I believe you can check the Error Log in your local instance.

Hey,

The error is attached, it doesnā€™t connect to the erp instance as all, so there is no error log from the erp instance.

1 Like

space after 192. ?

1 Like

Thanks @auliabismar, I removed the space. Same issue.

Copy and paste it to browser, make sure itā€™s the same text from your POS, and change automatically by your browser. If the URL is valid and exactly the same and itā€™s working, then the error must be from the POS.

Can you post your issue in github GitHub - bailabs/tailpos: TailPOS an Offline First Open Source POS for ERPNext. Thanks

Hi,
I have downloaded and trying but after adding site, username and password savedā€¦ When I click Sync or force I see not message or nothing saying if is doingā€¦
At the End I have no data.
Aslo how does it sync if site is multicompany?

Hello Helio, if you want to sync for the items. Tick ā€œIn TailPOSā€ in the item you want to sync.

Hello. Please rewrite your URL again. Can you post any video so we can check it.

How can I do so if the list did not show!
Reason why saying that Sync or force Sync should have a message saying DONEā€¦ Or Errorā€¦

Right now donā€™t know if I connected to my site or if there is an error.

Hello. The sync will say it is done when it synced successfully. You can check Error Log on your instance, which is on the top right.

Multi-company setup is experimental yet but we are working on making a clear vision about it. You can try to have multiple company by using different POS Profile for each devices.

I could not find this on my phoneā€¦