Now we have official docker images.
Thanks to community and:
Docker Images Description
For Production Setup:
- frappe/erpnext-nginx - Reverse proxy and serve ERPNext static assets.
- frappe/erpnext-worker - Python environment with ERPNext installed. Starts gunicorn, scheduler or workers.
- frappe/frappe-nginx - Reverse proxy and serve frappe static assets.
- frappe/frappe-socketio - Frappe socketio service for websocket connections.
- frappe/frappe-worker - Python environment with Frappe framework installed. Starts gunicorn, scheduler or workers.
For Development Environment
- frappe/bench:latest - quick starts development environment. Optionally recommended for use with VS Code dev containers.
- develop, edge: built daily from develop branch of Frappe and ERPNext
- version-11, v11, v11.x.x: built monthly from version-11 branch
- version-12, v12, v12.x.x: built monthly from version-12 branch
- Quick and easy development environment.
- Basic production setup with LetsEncrypt.
- Simple docker-compose commands to get ERPNext up and running on production.
- Multi-tenancy. Create new sites under one deployment.
- Basic site operations like create site(s), backup site(s), migrate site(s)