Normal operation

Dear Community,

i don't understand, what's erpnext normal operation. 

If i send an email from trial version contact page, the erpnext rewreite the sender name, but use the support mail address. When the person sends reply, created a ticket, but this answer not showing in contact page communication section.

If i send an email from hosted version contact page, the erpnext use my logged in user name and email address, not support email. When the person send reply (this personal user email address redirected to support email pop3 folder), created a ticket and i see this incoming email in contact communication history too. 

All of this same settings. 

Witch is the factory normal workaround? What method can i teach my team?

best regards

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

After i updated my hosted system, incoming email not showing in contact page communicaton tab, like trial version.

but before this time, it was working.

2013. szeptember 5., csütörtök 13:44:42 UTC+2 időpontban Tibi F a következőt írta:
Dear Community,

If i send an email from trial version contact page, the erpnext rewreite the sender name, but use the support mail address. When the person sends reply, created a ticket, but this answer not showing in contact page communication section.

If i send an email from hosted version contact page, the erpnext use my logged in user name and email address, not support email. When the person send reply (this personal user email address redirected to support email pop3 folder), created a ticket and i see this incoming email in contact communication history too. 

best regards

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

Hi Tibi,

Which incoming emails are you expecting?

We've separated Support Ticket emails from being displayed in Contact/Lead.

-Anand.

On 05-Sep-2013, at 6:06 PM, Tibi F <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:

After i updated my hosted system, incoming email not showing in contact page communicaton tab, like trial version.

2013. szeptember 5., csütörtök 13:44:42 UTC+2 időpontban Tibi F a következőt írta:
Dear Community,

best regards

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

Dear Anand,

When and why separeted? This email communication is not easy, or our process is wrong.

ex:

1. I create a contact person and i send an email to this guy with contact communication page. (erpnext use my login id email in from filed, or reply to filed).
This guy sends an answer to my login id email. (i set up all company private email, and i redirect to support emial, because otherwise we didn't get this reply never.)
This email create a new ticket, but not show on contact page. 

or

2. I create an lead and i send an email from le...@domain.com address. This e-mail not show on contact page, but this guy sends an answer, and this reply shows in contact page communication history. 

How can i solve this? How will be the communication continuously? This is deficient.

ps: Before i updated my system when i see an ticket and if i click File/linked with the system shows some communication, and now not happend. 

thank you

2013. szeptember 5., csütörtök 14:42:51 UTC+2 időpontban Anand Doshi a következőt írta:
Hi Tibi,

-Anand.

Dear Community,

best regards

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

Hi Tibi,

We can fix it so that lead and contact email will be sent from sales email settings. 

We will also change it such that if you set auto email id same as sales id, all mails except support mails will be sent via sales email id

Support emails will be seen in support ticket thread and the rest of the emails can be available in lead or contact

Sent from my phone

On 05-Sep-2013, at 8:03 PM, Tibi F <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Anand,

When and why separeted? This email communication is not easy, or our process is wrong.

ex:

1. I create a contact person and i send an email to this guy with contact communication page. (erpnext use my login id email in from filed, or reply to filed).
This guy sends an answer to my login id email. (i set up all company private email, and i redirect to support emial, because otherwise we didn't get this reply never.)

or

2. I create an lead and i send an email from le...@domain.com address. This e-mail not show on contact page, but this guy sends an answer, and this reply shows in contact page communication history. 

How can i solve this? How will be the communication continuously? This is deficient.

ps: Before i updated my system when i see an ticket and if i click File/linked with the system shows some communication, and now not happend. 

thank you

2013. szeptember 5., csütörtök 14:42:51 UTC+2 időpontban Anand Doshi a következőt írta:
Hi Tibi,

-Anand.

Dear Community,

best regards

Dear Anand,

It's clear and better than before. (This worked different some days ago). 

The sender id doesn't rewritted but it was worked some days ago on trial system. Now on every system (own hosted and trial) not add company name before email address, only use email address id part.

best solution like:
"Company Name" <id@domain.tld> 

and now only 
"id" <id@domain.tld>

2013. szeptember 5., csütörtök 16:46:44 UTC+2 időpontban Anand Doshi a következőt írta:
Hi Tibi,

We can fix it so that lead and contact email will be sent from sales email settings. 

We will also change it such that if you set auto email id same as sales id, all mails except support mails will be sent via sales email id

Support emails will be seen in support ticket thread and the rest of the emails can be available in lead or contact

Sent from my phone

On 05-Sep-2013, at 8:03 PM, Tibi F <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Anand,

ex:

or

thank you

Hi Tibi,

-Anand.

Dear Community,

best regards