New virtual image can not be imported

Dear all,

I can not import new virtual image in oracle virtual box. I was change all necessary settings, but not successful. Can any one guide me.



Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     
Hi

Just double click the ova file and it will get imported. Don't change any settings. Just start the imported virtual machine. 

Thanks,
Anand. 

Sent from my phone

On 27-Jul-2013, at 3:22 PM, R - Tech Solutions <rt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all,

I can not import new virtual image in oracle virtual box. I was change all necessary settings, but not successful. Can any one guide me.



Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     



Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     

Giving same error










Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     



On Saturday, July 27, 2013 5:18:00 PM UTC+5:30, R - Tech Solutions wrote:

Giving same error










Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     
Hi,

It seems the messages is in plain English. The image we have is of a 64 bit OS and your machine has a 32 bit OS.

Please use Google to query such basic errors first. You will get a much quicker reply!

thanks,
Rushabh


T: @rushabh_mehta

On 27-Jul-2013, at 5:20 PM, R - Tech Solutions <rt...@gmail.com> wrote:



On Saturday, July 27, 2013 5:18:00 PM UTC+5:30, R - Tech Solutions wrote:

Giving same error











Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     



Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     

Dear sir,

If I will get any error I searched it on google & then forum also. I was done all settings for 64 bit os but not getting solution.

I was update the version of virtual box also. Is there any way to pull updates of ERPNext in previous virtual image from virtual box?

Please guide me.





Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     
Login to ERPNext as administrator and go to Setup > Update Application

Thanks,
Anand.

On 29-Jul-2013, at 11:41 AM, R - Tech Solutions <rt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear sir,

If I will get any error I searched it on google & then forum also. I was done all settings for 64 bit os but not getting solution.

I was update the version of virtual box also. Is there any way to pull updates of ERPNext in previous virtual image from virtual box?

Please guide me.






Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     



Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     

Dear sir,

I was not found any option as you say.




Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     
Then your image is very old.

What's your PC's configuration?

On 29-Jul-2013, at 11:52 AM, R - Tech Solutions <rt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear sir,

I was not found any option as you say.





Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     



Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     

Dear sir,

I was using ERPNext oracle virtual box installed on my PC having windows7 (32 -bit) with 2 gb ram & dual core 2.93 GHz.





Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     
In virtualbox, what is the configuration you can see for processors? Can you increase it to 2 processors?

Thanks,
Anand.

On 29-Jul-2013, at 12:00 PM, R - Tech Solutions <rt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear sir,

I was using ERPNext oracle virtual box installed on my PC having windows7 (32 -bit) with 2 gb ram & dual core 2.93 GHz.






Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     



Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     

I was increase as 2 processors. What next?





Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     
Now it should run.

Thanks,
Anand.

On 29-Jul-2013, at 12:14 PM, R - Tech Solutions <rt...@gmail.com> wrote:

I was increase as 2 processors. What next?






Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     



Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     

Dear sir,
I required two things.

  1. How to pull updates through web interface?
  2. How to pull updates through command in virtual OS?
The prev. version is working fine, But I can not update it. I was done all settings as you say.

The new one I can not import in virtual box as I was done all the things as per 64-bit OS but unable to login.




Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     
Go to erpnext folder and run:

lib/wnf.py --update origin master

On 29-Jul-2013, at 12:51 PM, R - Tech Solutions <rt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear sir,
I required two things.
  1. How to pull updates through web interface?
  2. How to pull updates through command in virtual OS?
The prev. version is working fine, But I can not update it. I was done all settings as you say.

The new one I can not import in virtual box as I was done all the things as per 64-bit OS but unable to login.





Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     



Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     

After update I got an error at localhost:8080




Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     
Hi,

I think your virtual box image is very old, hasn't been updated in a while and may be very difficult to upgrade. Try to see if the new Virtualbox image works in some other machine.

Thanks,
Anand.

On 29-Jul-2013, at 2:19 PM, R - Tech Solutions <rt...@gmail.com> wrote:

After update I got an error at localhost:8080





Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

     

     



Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.