I’m using ERPnext v14.0.3 with a multi-currency setup.
Observed correct behavior:
- Create a new journal entry, check “Multi Currency”
- Add new accounting entries, selecting at least one account not in the company currency
- The debit / credit / currency columns correctly reflect the currency of the selected accounts.
Observed incorrect behavior:
- Steps as above, then save as a new journal entry.
- Duplicate newly saved entry, ensure that “Multi Currency” is still selected.
- The debit / credit / currency columns incorrectly show the company currency, no matter the actual account currency.
Variation of the incorrect behavior is a new journal entry is created from a multi-currency journal entry template.