ERPNext Foundation ERPNext Cloud Chat Blog Discuss Frappé* Donate

New Feature? Process Manufacturing

is this going to be merged into the core project?

Hello Salim

Trust you are doing very well…

Please i have tried reinstalling this app but i still can’t see the icon on the desk. Any idea what i can do?

@salim

Please can you help with this ? I have a demo in a few hours and this feature is quite critical for the client. I have the same issue as @EnSeal

Regards

Hi @EnSeal , @olamide_shodunke.

Sorry for the late reply.

This is the step to install the App.

App-repo

you can use bench get-app

bench get-app process_manufacturing https://github.com/ESS-LLP/oztro.git

that should download the app
then to install the app in your current site,

bench install-app process_manufacturing.

Once you successfully installed the module, The module would be listed on the left sidebar of explorer.

If you are trying to check the module as Normal user , You might not able to see the module, Since you may have not given the module access to that particular user. Please check and confirm…

Hope this helps.

Salim

Thank You @salim

This is exactly what i have done, but still i can’t find the icon on the sidebar. i have installed the app to try reinstalling but still same issue

@EnSeal,
Have you checked the user module Access as well as ‘Show or Hide Desktop Icons’ ?

yes i have. The apps seems to have been installed but i cant see the icon anywhere.

@salim It is like you have removed the app from the github.I could not install it running the command you specified.Or i am missing something.Kindly help your friend because i need this app now.Thanks

@Fred1 The link quoted above works for me. Good luck!

Hi @Fred1, Use this link, haven’t tried this on v11, let us know…
thanks.