[New Feature] Filters Cleanup

Was waiting for this! Great job!

Hiā€¦ I just got a complaint from my client that the mobile version display max of 3 standard filterā€¦ and I found this topic.

How can i reverse this? My client actually need all the standard filter to be there!

Anyone mind helping? Iā€™m talking about limiting search filter to only 3 standard filter on the mobile screen.

It doesnā€™t make sense to totally sacrifice functionality for the sake of ā€œUser Experienceā€ , itā€™s good to have a clean and simple view but when a user ā€œCanā€™t performā€ an important function, it totally defeats the purpose.

How do we unhide this on the mobile view? OR add a ā€œ+ā€ button to expand/collapse the search filtersā€¦

1 Like

@Jonathan_Lee Hello !

FIlters layout in mobile app will want a different post altogether. Can you please make a separate post about this ? Iā€™m sure many a people (Even I want it too !! ) will want this feature and your post will get more attention than this reply on this old post

Alright, I thought this is still within topic as I got here through issue 9741 as required by rmehta above.

If I need to create a new topic for this Iā€™ll do so. Here it is:

Appreciate your inputs!