Need help installing ERPNEXT - getting error

I followed the link wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/frappe/bench/develop/playbooks/install.py
python install.py --develop

and got this error

TASK [Download wkhtmltopdf] ****************************************************
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {“changed”: false, “failed”: true, “msg”: “failed to create temporary content file: timed out”}
to retry, use: --limit @develop/install.retry

PLAY RECAP *********************************************************************
localhost : ok=10 changed=5 unreachable=0 failed=1

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “install.py”, line 153, in
install_bench(args)
File “install.py”, line 58, in install_bench
run_playbook(‘develop/install.yml’, sudo=True)
File “install.py”, line 131, in run_playbook
success = subprocess.check_call(args, cwd=os.path.join(bench_repo, ‘playbooks’))
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py”, line 540, in check_call
raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command ‘[‘ansible-playbook’, ‘-c’, ‘local’, ‘develop/install.yml’, ‘-K’]’ returned non-zero exit status 2

yeah, i got that issue too. But i used the production mode and it worked. Believe the develop mode is beta.

thank you so much for responding , but if i use the production mode will i be able to develop frappe apps ??

can you please mention step by step procedure to install erpnext and frappe ?? i am new to ubuntu .

also please tell me what does this production mode mean ?

and how to invoke erpnext after installing ?

seems that you dont have permission in directory where the temporary files are being created.

Thank you for your rep . could you please tell me the workaround for this ?

Thanks in advance ,

Ragav