Need advice on how to earn money on ERPNext

Hi Guys,

so im thinking of making money on implementing erpnext and need advice on how to go about it? please tell me all the available path i can go about this

Thanks,

2 Likes

I had no clue that making money on ERPNext is a real thing. It would be interesting to know if it’s actually possible to make a few bucks there.

This might be interesting: Frappe Cloud Marketplace
E.g. see: POS Awesome - Frappe Cloud Marketplace
Or here: Insights - Frappe Cloud Marketplace

Not sure how this fits into @rmehta 's statement:

So we have decided not to promote paid extensions or apps within the ERPNext ecosystem

in his text “How to Build A Sustainable ERPNext Business” from 5 Sep 2017 on Medium (linked in a post above).

Things might have changed or evolved, and anyway, it seems to be kind of a parallel thing since these apps are still open source.

The equilibrium probably needs to be found in how complicated things are (or become) and how easy it is for a lay person to install apps and get things running smoothly and without errors.

Hey, great to see you exploring ways to earn money with ERPNext! It’s a powerful platform, and there are opportunities to offer customizations, consulting, or even develop add-ons to sell within the ERPNext community.