Multiple suppliers for same product

Hi.

I am new to ERPNext and I am trying to implement it on my company. I manufacture some vet products and have multiple suppliers for the same Raw Material.

For each product we can register the predeterminate supplier, but I was wondering if there is a way to save all the suppliers for the product or for each supplier make a list of the products and their prices.

Trying to do it on purchases list is useles, because I would have to make one purchase list for each provider (I have around 100)

1 Like

@rnayala, via the Data Import tool? https://frappe.github.io/erpnext/user/manual/en/setting-up/data/data-import-tool.html

I think I have a simmilar issue! It`s okay if it is too specific for my kind of workflow, you can tell me that.

My company is a dairy industry. We buy raw milk and then transform it on products.

About our milk buying proccess:

1. Our suppliers are small farmers, we buy milk from an average of 60 suppliers a day.
  2. The price is the same for all of them.
  3. We pay them monthly.

Current work flow alternatives:

• Make a Purchase receipt for each supplier (really slow, but easy to do)
  • Bulk load from data import tool (can be fast, but it is error prone for an average user, and it is not that easy, as it have many mandatory fields, with hard inputing - no supplier fast searching on typing for example… will aways look as an workaround)

The perfect workflow for me would be if I could create multiple documents through tables.
Like joining quick create tool + table type of input.

E.g. Creating multiple items with this would be like:

| Code | Default Warehouse | Default Price | etc… |
| 0001 | WH1_______________ | 10___________ |___ … |
| 0002 | WH3 ______________ | 15 ___________ | __ … |

Just like tables that already exist in some doctypes…

May look like a detail, but it can make my loading process 4x faster

Is it too specific?