Multiple Customer Account Statements

Good Day

My new Jasper Reports Statement promised to post:

Please show me how many interested then i will upload Jasper Reports file to use on your ERPNext Database.

Thank You

Albertus Geyser

i am very very very interested

2 Likes

Count me in. Thanks.

1 Like

I think this will be very helpful.
I am in.

1 Like

Good Day All

I saw this from a link i received and like this approach of System 1A:

This could help allot.

Thank You

Albertus Geyser

Good Day

Herewith Link to updated Jasper Reports Customer Statement:

1 Like

Check out feat(AR/AP): Group By, Cost Center, Mark Overdue by SaiFi0102 · Pull Request #17668 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

1 Like

It’s a pity that this important feature is not done yet as part of core. Please look at it.

yes i second that sad

For people finding this, this last post may also help

2 Likes

@dirkvdl16 This is a brilliant app! Well done! however, it has a few drawbacks. First and most important, doesn’t take into account multi-company instances. There should be a filter to pull customers based on properties such as company.

Also, i get this error when i try to preview a statement. I assume this is also related to the fact that my instance has multiple companies:

This is a fantastic effort though. Thank you!

Thanks for your feedback! The issue has been fixed.
All the best

2 Likes

Indeed issue has been fixed. Thank you for the quick action. It would be nice though if you can consider the option of adding filters such as customers queries based on properties like company, customer group, statement period, e.t.c. This will help improve the queries for a more streamlined statement report.

Thanks for your contribution once again. This is indeed a much needed feature.

full credit to dirkvdl16
looks awesome tested in demo and seem to be working will test in production
but once again full credit
a BIG THANK YOU

@dirkvdl16 Great effort.Thanks so much.However there should be filter for customer groups.Some company might have thousands of customers and might want to send to some customer groups and not all.Presently it is impossible by refreshing.
Thanks
Fred

@dirkvdl16 thank you for sharing this, its a 5 years wait for this feature to materialize, although i only needed the customer statement with aging. I had a similar app made for this purpose but not updated beyond v10.

Could you update date format according to user local/setting? date format is DD MM YYYY in my locale. something like…

{%= dateutil.str_to_user(filters.from_date) %} {%= __(“to”) %} {%= dateutil.str_to_user(filters.to_date) %}

thank you very much:grin:

Hi, this has been fixed, it should now format dates as per the format defined your System Settings

1 Like

super :grinning:

Tx Dirk . it’s awsome. Works great. I;m not sure if it is correct , but the statement date always seems to defaults to current month. I change the the dates for a previous period , but the statement dates always show the current month. It will also be great to have customer group filter .
Tx again . well done.

Will need to add outstanding invoice listing that are before the date range and part of the opening balance.