This has been discussed earlier (the Subject) and the best way to go about it, as suggested by the team was creating Cost Centres.
Continuing with the Cost Centres philosophy, we were wondering how do we dig out the Trial Balance report? we don't see cost centres as a filter parameter.
My query is -
1. Can we modify the query report to include Cost Centres as an additional filter parameter? If we do so, do we get the Cost Centre-wise Trial Balance?
2. Can we introduce the same logic to the General Ledger Report?
3. Can we default a Cost Centre to a User so that the user is exposed with the data of the default Cost Centre only.
The idea behind the queries is to restrict a user from a sub-company / branch from getting the report of the entire organization.
We know some of the things need to be customized. Appreciate guidance from the team on the right approach.
Thanks in advance.
- Please be kind and don't send large attachments
- For issues, features requests use https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAKXLuZ79RCs6iO7hVCQxWKAM%2BEpz1kO5fRrQMDmxUNMNjxuspQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.