I would like to have an intermediate form to select the invoices before accepting and showing them up in the child table.
So, for ex., lets say there are 20 outstanding invoices.
- I create a payment entry
- selected outstanding invoices based on criteria
- All 20 invoices shows up in the child table.
- I keep 5 invoices and remove the rest and save in Draft.
- Now i want to add couple more from the remaining outstanding invoices.
- As per current feature, the system would fetch the rest of the 15 invoices into the child table.
- Again i keep the 2 invoices i need and have to manually delete off the other 13 invoices.
Instead , if i have an intermediate form that shows up the list of invoices as per criteria and let me tick off ones i want and click Ok and then shows up in child table it would be a better option.
or can this be done with customization?
With best regards