Multi Currency Payment - POS View - Solved

thank you

I have finally been able to make the PoS bahrain work.

It is very very impressive. Good job guys.

Looking forward to working with you to make it even better.

Thumbs up

2 Likes

Please share what features are important for your use case?
I will be helpful of us to understand what are the common use cases.

1 Like

Thanks @fkardame

1. Ability to do Return should be controlled by rights at the PoS Profile.
  2. When you choose “Is return” it should automatically generate a credit note for the customer. We do not need return for cash. Or it is made optional …Cash or Credit note
  3. Once user clicks “submit and print” it should automatically submit, print and open a new cart ready for transaction.
1 Like

Hi, im using v12 and already install pos bahrain but it not coming at my desk page? any step that i miss out?

Hello and welcome to the forum,

It is not ready for v12 yet

Hi, I have followed the instructions on how to setup multi currency in POS but I can’t seem to get to this screen. I installed POS Bahrain successful on v12. Where can I be missing it?

Many things.
You need to share more details on what all you have done.

I successfully installed ERPNext version 12 on Ubuntu 20.04. I then 1. Changed to my frappe-bench directory and did: sudo git GitHub - f-9t9it/pos_bahrain: POS enhancement for ERPNext. Command executed successfully (right syntax), did a bench restart. POS Bahrain didn’t list but could find it through awesome bar. When I created mode of payment and set default account as my base currency ZWD A/C and checked Use Other Currency and selected my ,
‘foreign’ currency as USD. Listed this mop in my POS profile. When checking out after a transaction, despite having defined exchange rates, my mode of payment screen shows both in same base currency. Also the two tabs that I see on this blog (Base Currency/Alternate Currency) do not show. How can I set this correctly.

Never tested on V12 :frowning:

Technically it should work if you have pulled pos_bahrain v12

Dear @fkardame
After install this on erpnext (version-11) not work well.

error msg: VM4030:1860 Uncaught TypeError: erpnext.pos.PointOfSale.extend is not a function

Thank you in advance…

Could you please guide how to install POS Bahrain for ERPNext Version-11?

Thank you @Sambath1605

Is this working fine in version-13? I tried installing it however, the multi currency seems to be having some issue as it is not showing the conversion. Also how to run the POS in offline mode? When I trying to use it without network then it keeps on throwing error of network disconnection.

Any help would be much appreciated!

V13 doesn’t have offline POS. POS Bahrain v12 will work in v12 only it hasn’t been updated to V13 yet.

There are 2 versions of POS Bahrain. Install V12 for V12 ERPNext