Try ERPNext Buy Support Partners Foundation

Missing save button at appointment

In earlier versions, Patient Appointment booking used the “Check Availability” button to book and save the appointment.

Also, recommend you to update to version-13, which has been refactored recently. It now has the check availability option as the primary action which goes with the standard UX.

thanks

I am hosting a test site for a potential customer to give them a feel of ERPNext Healthcare. I was thinking to go with version-13 but is it production ready if they like it ?

@rucha_mahabal @akurungadam Sorry for tagging but needed your suggestions/comments on this.

cool, I think you should be starting with v13 beta release. Also, if you have any feature requests or face any issues please create an issue on Github

1 Like

Yes, I agree with @akurungadam. We also have a roadmap for v13 so all the new features will go into v13 only.

Thank you guys for the suggestions. I will go ahead with version-13 for demo and production if it works out. I will keep you guys posted on the features required and bugs via appropriate channels.