Migrate MySQL and ERPNext when bench command doesn't work

The table in the DB with the data in, is “tabWarehouse” - maybe check it’s content to see if your table contains the right entry

Be warned…this is a very very dangerous thing to do to/with your data, and it could cause total corruption of the DB, so make backups before you try anything like this - which is not guaranteed to fix it, but might help if you are desperate.

The entry would be along the lines of this…

insert into tabWarehouse (
name, creation, modified, modified_by, owner, docstatus, parent, parentfield, parenttype, idx, pin, email_id, disabled, lft, parent_warehouse, mobile_no, city, rgt, _comments, state, _liked_by, company, _assign, is_group, warehouse_name, _user_tags, account, old_parent, phone_no, address_line_2, address_line_1
) values(
‘Back Office - ZZZ’,‘2017-11-09 09:48:19.568403’,‘2017-11-09 09:48:19.643324’,‘trent@murgatroyd.za.net’,‘trent@murgatroyd.za.net’,‘0’,‘Storeroom - ZZZ’,NULL,NULL,‘6’,NULL,NULL,‘0’,‘7’,‘Storeroom - ZZZ’,NULL,NULL,‘8’,NULL,NULL,NULL,‘Company Name’,NULL,‘0’,‘WarehouseName’,NULL,NULL,‘Storeroom - ZZZ’,NULL,NULL,NULL);

You will have to tweak the lft/rgt and indexes to suit your situation. If you are able to access the table on your working system to check its contents, that would be better (as long as both versions are matched and the table structure is the same on both).

By the way, I don’t any working ERP at the moment.
Seems am getting somewhere though.
Now the problem is this
ProgrammingError: (1146, u"Table ‘1bd3e0294da19198.tabWebhook’ doesn’t exist")
You can see the entire error track by visiting e.gagawala.com

Thank you

Although this is NOT the recommended way, it seems to work OK

1 Like

What happens if you execute?
$git add *
$git commit -m “After fixing Patches”
$bench update

All in all thanks for your support. Couldn’t thank you more.

1 Like

I don’t honestly know - but I will try it out :grinning:

1 Like

Just to explain a little.
git add * means you want to add every change you’ve made to the stage.
git commit -m “After fixing patches” means you want to commit the added changes and -m flag is for the message. i.e. After fixing patches. This message can be anything.
However, the system is functional just want to fix permissions so that every user can be able to upload files.