ERPNext Foundation ERPNext Cloud User Manual Blog Discuss Frappé* Donate

[meta] who is the admin of the ERPNext forum?

can anyone point me to the admin of the forum please?

@vrms there’s no single admin of the ERPNext forum, it’s shared with many people here!

May I can help you?

@vrms made you a moderator on the forum :wink:, let me know if you need any specific rights.

my current usecase is in regards to the creation of a German Chapter.

I was wondering whether it may be good way to communicate among members in a category on the Forum similar to the ‘Foundation’ category which is readable by everyone but has write access only to for it’s members.

Any idea whether this Chapter will communicate in German or English? I like the idea…Am not German but live a few km from its border and guess many issues are similar between D & NL…und ich habe Deutsch in der Schule gelernt :stuck_out_tongue:

please get on board in the related topic. We’ll see about the details as we go along. You can raise any language preference their too :slight_smile:

I am trying to get a category set up for the german chapter here. Loosing a bit of a momentum due to being stuck a little with that.

Any push in the right direction with this would be helpful, if it’s not too much of a bother.