Manufacturing

Hi

My company is involved in manufacturing business, we manufacture Garments, Gloves and specific accessories. We purchase several types of raw materials and format different processes on them in order to obtain finished garment or Gloves. So, you definitely understand, there will be production system we have where deployed workers/contractors who perform jobs on daily basis and their JOB is fixed with the number of finished goods what they produce. So, the point is, does ERPNext allow us to take care of issuing raw materials to workers and maintain their bills in this system on daily or weekly basis? 

An other example, there is a process called "cutting" and we intend to issue raw material called "Synthetic Leather" to the person/worker who is in charge to cut the material in different shapes. Can i control how much material issued and what quantity of leather obtained after cutting process by the specific worker in the specific quantity and at the end of day we could produce a invoice to him what he has done?

Could you let me understand the flow of your software how jobs work in it?

Do you have Video tutorials? 

Please advise.
--
Sheraz
Pakistan

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Sheraz you can easily use this software with everything you want, i implemented this software in few companies wokring almost in the same business you are, if i am not wrong you are from sialkot, 
yes you can add anything from cutting dept, to packing dept, every thing can be added into this software and it is easy to use.

let me know if you want any help, i can help you brother :)

On Monday, September 23, 2013 10:34:13 AM UTC+5, Sheraz Rauf wrote:
Hi

My company is involved in manufacturing business, we manufacture Garments, Gloves and specific accessories. We purchase several types of raw materials and format different processes on them in order to obtain finished garment or Gloves. So, you definitely understand, there will be production system we have where deployed workers/contractors who perform jobs on daily basis and their JOB is fixed with the number of finished goods what they produce. So, the point is, does ERPNext allow us to take care of issuing raw materials to workers and maintain their bills in this system on daily or weekly basis? 

An other example, there is a process called "cutting" and we intend to issue raw material called "Synthetic Leather" to the person/worker who is in charge to cut the material in different shapes. Can i control how much material issued and what quantity of leather obtained after cutting process by the specific worker in the specific quantity and at the end of day we could produce a invoice to him what he has done?

Please advise.
--
Sheraz
Pakistan

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

Dear Sheraz,

Sorry for delay in response.

Please check following link of help on standard production cycle in ERPNext.

http://erpnext.org/docs.user.mfg.production_order.html

Hope this helps.

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Sheraz Rauf <sr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Please advise.
--
Sheraz
Pakistan

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

Thanks and Regards,

Umair Sayyed
www.erpnext.com

1 Like