Manufacturing -Operation

Hi,

1. I am getting error message during the master data creation of Manufacturing, Though I created some masters data. However I am able to select the tables of the Operation during the transaction.
  2. Can I update the latest Bench? Do I need to restore the backup as I have some data in it.

Please reply back at the earliest.

Thanks
BhaskaraMadhu

Hello

1. Details of the error message or a screenshot will help to look into it.
    2.Which version you are on ?

Sure , I will share the sane ASAP.

Thanks for the QR.

Regards

Hi,

Please find the below ERROR I am getting during my search field as “OPERATION”.

Something went wrong
Server Error: Please check your server logs or contact tech support.
File “/home/iuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/redis_wrapper.py”, line 173, in hget
value = generator()
File “/home/iuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/form/meta.py”, line 22, in
meta = frappe.cache().hget(“form_meta”, doctype, lambda: FormMeta(doctype))
File “/home/iuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/form/meta.py”, line 34, in init
self.load_assets()
File “/home/iuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/form/meta.py”, line 41, in load_assets
self.add_code()
File “/home/iuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/form/meta.py”, line 64, in add_code
path = os.path.join(get_module_path(self.module), ‘doctype’, scrub(self.name))
File “/home/iuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/utils.py”, line 144, in get_module_path
return frappe.get_module_path(module)
File “/home/iuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 691, in get_module_path
return get_pymodule_path(local.module_app[module] + “.” + module, *joins)
KeyError: u’subcontracting’

Regards
BhaskarMadhu

Hi,

I solved it and it is working fine. I had to remove it from the Subcontracting.

Thanks
BhaskaraMadhu

Hi,

I was able to resolve it as I had created a new document as Subcontracting and had pulled the Operation.I will reconfigure it once again.

It is better to provide a complete cycle of Subcontracting process as it has some short comings, though the system supports the custom fields.

This should be applicable only for the Manufacturing.

Regards
BhaskaraMadhu

Hi,

Sorry for the late response, I am using the version 8.0.50.

Regards
BhaskaraMadhu